1. Recently, Einstein was showing off some major pilot safety glasses as he was having some laser treatments done on an ear hematoma. Regrettably, the laser treatments really did not function, so he needed to have a treatment on Tuesday to put a drainpipe in his ear. He was all done and ready to go house in an hour, yet the drain has to remain in for three weeks, which indicates 21 days of the cone of embarassment. I really feel so poor for him! He’s so simple going, he hasn’t attempted to get it off, and allows me take it off, tidy his ear and also put it back on, yet inadequate individual, he looks so dismal!
2. Not just is it bad for Einstein, yet bad Battle each other has shed his henchman. None of this for a couple of more weeks …
Tug of War
3. In various other information, they began excavating in our backyard yesterday to concurrently correct the water drainage concern we have, as well as construct a new patio. There is presently a concrete slab/patio off of the kitchen location, which allows sufficient for a grill and our outdoor table as well as chairs, however we made a decision to do a huge expansion, full with an integrated fire pit and also resting wall. We’re delighted for every one of the work to be done and also enjoy some warm nights outside!
4. So, Game of Thrones is back! Do you see? I completely required a refresher course to keep in mind what was taking place, many plot! I can definitely count on that program to make me cover my eyes a minimum of once an episode. Gah, gruesome! I keep viewing in the hope that something awful occurs to Joffrey.
5. This post in which a person’s 8-year-old daughter relates seeing Full House re-runs to The Background Channel is gold. I giggled so tough. And after that I felt old. And after that I wanted to binge watch Full House.
6. I could completely use a cleansing calendar such as this, currently so I could adhere to it! (via acreater).
7. I enjoy this time of year, when I can enjoy the beginning of the baseball season simultaneously with the NHL playoffs. It’s most definitely beginning to seem like springtime!
8. Oh my. THIS.
9. For all of you fellow Golden Retriever lovers around, have you seen this? A Golden Retriever event in Scotland! Consider all those happy dogs:-RRB-.